Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Banned, again.

TheWheelChair

Banned, again. Empty Banned, again.

Post  TheWheelChair Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:55 pm

So apparently i've been banned for spam? I don't see why, because i've only been on the server once today. i actually got griefed, and i was going to talk to a mod, but there weren't any on. I talked to a few people, including Dan, and Scruffy_puppy, and then i got off. No spam, or anything like it.

This is my second time getting griefed in the past week. i got pissed, yeah. But i didn't spam anything. I didn't all caps rage, or anything. Can someone please unban me? I like this server, but i've gotten banned(unfairly) and griefed twice now, and it's starting to get really annoying.
    UnknownMage

Banned, again. Empty Re: Banned, again.

Post  UnknownMage Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 pm

When you are griefed, don't panic, mods can easily rollback the changes and make your house/building/property look like new again. All you have to do is report it. When there are no mods online, just wait for one to come or make a thread on here in case you don't have time to wait.
    TheWheelChair

Post  TheWheelChair Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:25 pm

i didn't panic, though! i just said i got griefed. And talked to a few people about it.
    TheWheelChair

Post  TheWheelChair Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Not trying to bump, but i'd really like to get unbanned. I thought spamming(even though i wasn't) only resulted in a 24 hur ban, anyways?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:23 am