Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I was banned

Paxton87
    Paxton87

I was banned Empty I was banned

Post  Paxton87 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Ok I got banned for going to another server...Ok I see you guys are pathetic 3 year olds but this is just crazy, I mean, Get over it? its a server stop being pricks
    Dino_Crackers
    Dino_Crackers

I was banned Empty Re: I was banned

Post  Dino_Crackers Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 pm

we banned him for a reason, he stole a donation from our server who was gooing to donate to our server and ended up going to the other server for no reason, if u guys really think that rea's server is the shit stay out of our server we are sick of rea takin our playres, how the fuck does he even get players on his server, they are basicly 75% from our server, its annoying, we worked way harder then he did to get this server up and running, srh worked his ass off for this server and rea does shit and dosent know about anything, thats why, u dont know the full story dont call anyone 3years old when rea's the problem here, so yea we banned you, and we will bann anyone who goes to that server sorry.
    Medfit
    Medfit

Post  Medfit Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 pm

How bout warning to them first?
    Dino_Crackers
    Dino_Crackers

Post  Dino_Crackers Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:00 pm

well u saw what happend med, a bunch of little fag's from reag's server came on our server and started spamming and griefing shit like little kids when his server went down. why would we give them a second chance?
    lewisisbad2
    lewisisbad2

Post  lewisisbad2 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Dino is that you and Srh in that picture

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:56 am