Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Banned- The WheelChair

TheWheelChair

Banned- The WheelChair Empty Banned- The WheelChair

Post  TheWheelChair Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:00 pm

In game name's the same as on here, TheWheelChair. I got banned earlier today, July 29th, for "griefing the operation room." Or whatever it's called. I'd like to appeal this ban, for three key reasons.

One. I was just digging underground when i found the operation room. I hit a room made of diamond blocks, and i decided to dig over it, without destroying any of the diamond. I didn't know there was a room above the diamond, and i ended up digging into it. All i did was destroy a few blocks of stone, which would be easily repaired. I decided to look around the room a bit, then i would go get some smoothstone and repair the small amounts of damage.

Two. I TOLD one of the mods (Medfit) that i had found the room. Now, if i was actually trying to do harm and grief, would i have mentioned it to the mod?

Three. Already mentioned, but i didn't do any real damage. I broke a few stone blocks, discovered there was a room there, and then i stopped.

I enjoy playing on the server, and i would like to get the chance to play on it more. I understand that Medfit thought i was griefing, but i swear i wasn't. If you give me another chance, i'll fix the small damage i did, and there won't be any more incidents like this. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Banned- The WheelChair Empty Re: Banned- The WheelChair

Post  Plymboy Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:01 am

But the operations room is underwater so you couldn't accidentally do it.
    TheWheelChair

Post  TheWheelChair Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:52 pm

There's stone leading up to the diamond room, though. That parts not underwater, and that's the part i dug to. As i said, i tried digging over the diamond room, so that i didn't damage it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:39 pm