Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :)

Poll

What are the things?

[ 2 ]
    HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :) I_vote_lcap50%HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :) I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :) I_vote_lcap50%HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :) I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :) I_vote_lcap0%HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :) I_vote_lcap0%HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Blazingflaze

HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :) Empty HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :)

Post  Blazingflaze Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:31 pm

FIrst of all i would like to say that this is a great server and i mean the best ive seen so far. Ive been to 74 servers world wide and i think this is an awsome server. I saw this being a guest and i am amazed. This is the most awsomest server ive seen in 1 month and more. Not only are the staffs here the best, but the support u get from this is the best. Peopel all over offering help and more. I think this is the best. If u would like to add some thigns to this post, be my guest. Now that im done posting, guess ill continue enjoying this wonderful world.
    UnknownMage

HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :) Empty Re: HI and please listen to the few things i have to say :)

Post  UnknownMage Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:37 pm

i hope you became a member Very Happy

i am glad people like the server, speaking on the behalf of the server staff Very Happy

i also like this server, as it is open to suggestions, rarely lags, amazing and supportive staff, incredible builds, and the active community we have going on

if only i could donate money to the server, i will be donating about 20-50 dollars if i could Very Happy

but then again i would also be buying minecraft while i am at it xD

Welcome to the Server known as Minecraftia Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:40 am