Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
TriStarz
WhyHiThere
thek826
7 posters

People flying that aren't elites and the night club

thek826
    thek826

People flying that aren't elites and the night club Empty People flying that aren't elites and the night club

Post  thek826 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi guys! I found a picture of tri's night club at it 's finest:
    People flying that aren't elites and the night club 2011-08-08_121116

On a far more serious note however, i've noticed many non-elite members using fly mods. I've taken a photo of one of them here:
    People flying that aren't elites and the night club 2011-08-09_160723

Please, ban him, suspend him, or AT LEAST talk to him. I even warned him not to use it, and he tried to play dumb, turned off his fly mod, and claimed he had no idea how to fly. Of course, i got a picture of him luckily. His name is TrueLukenda7.

PS the warp for the night club is /warp triclub Hope to see you there!
    thek826
    thek826

People flying that aren't elites and the night club Empty Things you might want to know about luke

Post  thek826 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:39 pm

You might want to know that he:
    a. poured lava on me
    b. shot arrows at me

I survived both since i had diamond armor, and there's a lake below skycity, where i found him. I really have no idea what the rules really are for the server other than no griefing, and since most don't consider pvp griefing, i don't know if that's worth banning him for though, and i have no proof of him doing this. (Obviously, when your set on fire, do you take a picture? lol)
    thek826
    thek826

People flying that aren't elites and the night club Empty Other victims

Post  thek826 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Also, whyhithere claims that the diamond armor was his, not luke's. He claims that Luke stole it. Although i also have no proof of this. You can try sending him a message about it though.
    thek826
    thek826

People flying that aren't elites and the night club Empty If that didn't convinve you...

Post  thek826 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:27 pm

here is another picture of him floating:
    People flying that aren't elites and the night club 2011-08-09_181711
    WhyHiThere

People flying that aren't elites and the night club Empty Re: People flying that aren't elites and the night club

Post  WhyHiThere Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Now thats what i'm talking about.
    TriStarz
    TriStarz

People flying that aren't elites and the night club Empty Re: People flying that aren't elites and the night club

Post  TriStarz Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:21 pm

I thought it was server lag thats making him look like flying on my screen. Oh and thank you for saying my nightclub Smile. I appreciate it.
    Medfit
    Medfit

Post  Medfit Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Who is flying in the night club?
    Looks like to me They are standing on blue wool jumping up and down in the night club.
    TriStarz
    TriStarz

Post  TriStarz Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:04 am

Medfit wrote:Who is flying in the night club?
    Looks like to me They are standing on blue wool jumping up and down in the night club.
    I think you misundstood that med. The picture if the nightclub is just showing it at its "finest". No one was flying there. The pictures on the bottom of the nightclub are the pictures of the people who fly without authorization
    Blocky858

Post  Blocky858 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm

thek826 wrote:Also, whyhithere claims that the diamond armor was his, not luke's. He claims that Luke stole it. Although i also have no proof of this. You can try sending him a message about it though.
    A person(Can't remember his name) stole the armor from Luke and kept it at his shop. And it IS WhyHi's affraid . There were 3 witnesses me, whyhi, and dcpnet. We were all killed by the lava and arrows. Thankfully, I only had a small amount of sugarcane and a couple feathers with me, so no loss there. But the guy who has it currently, hasn't given it back to Whyhi, as far as I know. If I could get back on I could show you his shop.
    Medfit
    Medfit

Post  Medfit Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Tristarz, why the hell would he Put two things together that have nothing to do with one another.
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Post  Plymboy Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 am

I know how he's flying.
    With flymod on servers, you can fly up a certain distance without it detecting you.
    I think this is one for Zombe and NoCheat to work on.
    TriStarz
    TriStarz

Post  TriStarz Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:46 am

Medfit wrote:Tristarz, why the hell would he Put two things together that have nothing to do with one another.
    Do you want to read the whole post again?
    vegakotes
    vegakotes

Post  vegakotes Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:21 am

Medfit wrote:Tristarz, why the hell would he Put two things together that have nothing to do with one another.

He found the nightclub cool, so he posted a picture, then proceeded to get into the actual point of the post, not the best way to go about things, but them's the breaks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm