Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Why i would love to join

Blazingflaze

Why i would love to join Empty Why i would love to join

Post  Blazingflaze Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:40 pm

I went into the game as a guest and i was awed by the amazement done there. POkemon, kirby, and so much more. I have a few ideas of my own such as a waterway, somekind of system, and even some pictures in the sky. I would love to join this world and be apart of the glory you guys bring. I love the way you all work together to accomplish things. Well im going back to being a guest and looking around. I hope you will accept my post and allow me to fully participate in you wonderful world as a member. Thank you in advance. Good job.
    Blazingflaze

Why i would love to join Empty Re: Why i would love to join

Post  Blazingflaze Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Blazingflaze wrote:I went into the game as a guest and i was awed by the amazement done there. POkemon, kirby, and so much more. I have a few ideas of my own such as a waterway, somekind of system, and even some pictures in the sky. I would love to join this world and be apart of the glory you guys bring. I love the way you all work together to accomplish things. Well im going back to being a guest and looking around. I hope you will accept my post and allow me to fully participate in you wonderful world as a member. Thank you in advance. Good job.

I am 15 years old and i love to build worlds. my ign is blazingflaze. I have seen your amazing world and i would love to participate in it. I build water ways, lava moats, canal ways, and sometimes some type of systems. Smile hope i get accepted. I have many ideas. THank you in advance.
    blueice1
    blueice1

Post  blueice1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:45 pm

approved

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:47 am