Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

MineShop is Expanding!

GamingGamer21
    GamingGamer21

MineShop is Expanding! Empty MineShop is Expanding!

Post  GamingGamer21 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 pm

'Well, some smart-@$$ griefer decided to grief my house and go through the "hidden" way to the office-like room of my MineShop. Then, they stole all of the stuff in the back-up chest and took all the stuff in the other chests....So goodbye to my first ever house created in SMP and my griefed twice shop Sad I wasn't on the server for about a week, so I don't even know who griefed and if anyone actually NOTICED...Besides one of my workers is a Mod, plymboy! *Meme moment* Y U NO WORK IN MY SHOP DAILY?!? lol!

But seriously, griefers = haters

But why give up? No griefer/hater can stop me, if they hate my "success" then let them be banned! Okay, end of speech. Since there's more room now, I can expand! Yay Razz Workers need to be recruited! We all need to work together to resupply! And if you haven't notice yet, but theres gonna be a food court Smile

Last edited by GamingGamer21 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    UnknownMage

MineShop is Expanding! Empty Re: MineShop is Expanding!

Post  UnknownMage Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:51 pm

You should really lock your chests if you make a shop.

Maybe you can make a deal with people you trust to work in your shop when you are not on?