Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

UNBAN? PLZ!??

THING__3___
    THING__3___

UNBAN? PLZ!?? Empty UNBAN? PLZ!??

Post  THING__3___ Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:31 am

ok every 1 im going to explain what happend with me and LOLWAT, ok him and his friends kept going into our tree house without permission,so i killed him with lava because he stoled our stuff from the chest so then he came back and killed me and we got even then i spawned again and he killed me again so then i started cursing him out!so he got mad and whent to my house and started griefing it and while he was there he was trying to kill my dogs so they killed him and i took his stuff and he kept chaseing me around for his stuff then after a while i gave it back to him and i stopped doing stuff to him and he did 2. (if any admin would like to unban me it would be great if not i know wat i did was wrong but(remember every 1 makes mistakes)(if i get unbanned i promise i will never do it again to nobody 1) thnx Sad
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

UNBAN? PLZ!?? Empty Re: UNBAN? PLZ!??

Post  PlayaMade Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:12 am

I know about lolwat, I almost banned him for your house, however it seemed mutual, so I just rolled him back in the area around your house. That I believe had nothing to do with why you got banned. I didnt do it.
    lolwat
    lolwat

Post  lolwat Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:48 am

@playamade
    please tell the others on the server that me and THING__3___ got over what happened and left each other alone u gave me a warning so i stopped and started building a city. i really like this server and wanted to start a little city for guests to live in.... ejn was watching me after what happened and knows that after the griefing/killing of me and THING__3___ we didnt do anything wrong... so i have started a poll i hope it helps =/
    lolwat
    lolwat

Post  lolwat Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:53 am

THING__3___ omg dude WERE GETTING UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!! :Dthank playa
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Post  PlayaMade Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:55 am

unbanned. Dont ever do it again. You used up your only warning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm