Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ginieopolis and his banneed story lollll

Ginieopolis

Ginieopolis and his banneed story lollll Empty Ginieopolis and his banneed story lollll

Post  Ginieopolis Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:32 am

YOu probebly remember me in the server. i was a citizen in the valley and a good friends of saint. I tried my best to make your server amazing but when i got banned i asked my self one question. Why did i get banned? i dont remember griefing. the only thing i did befor i found out the next day i got banned was when i beat everyone in spleef. i dont think that that deserves a ban but maby it was an accident. please let me in. i tried to remember a time i griefed but i dont remember. if i did i would telll you but nooo. plzzzzzzzzzzz i need this. this is the only server that was good. i miss my house and my sign.

PLEASE RECONSIDER UNBANNING ME. ITL BE WORTH IT PLZZZ

OH AND PLZZZZZ I WILLL BE LOGING IN AND OUT TO CATCH SOMEONES AATTENTION TO UNBANN ME PLZZZZ
    WhyHiThere

Ginieopolis and his banneed story lollll Empty Re: Ginieopolis and his banneed story lollll

Post  WhyHiThere Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:50 am

Approved.