Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
IVIike
losthero77
6 posters

Okay Ive HAD IT!

losthero77
    losthero77

Okay Ive HAD IT! Empty Okay Ive HAD IT!

Post  losthero77 Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:41 pm

okay im gone for school and when i come back my faction castle is blown up,crank says something about it being blown up. im saying that its gettign on my nerves with the tnt. now theres no castle and its fucked up so peace no longer playing on this server for some time
    IVIike

Okay Ive HAD IT! Empty Re: Okay Ive HAD IT!

Post  IVIike Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:05 pm

We are not enemies with Navy and the other factions, we can make the ally again because it was a lie about the "corruption" thing. They (I mean unber and his griefing team) just want to ruin the good factions creating wars with each other because their faction (do they have one?) sux.

Don't leave please! xD

Btw I logged in 1h ago and didn't check our castle yet but, anything they did don't worry I'll rebuild it all, and with Obsidian this time. If it dosn't work and they blow the Obisidian up then I'm going to use locked Furnaces, For The Win!!

I've 15 days before I go to work irl so I'm gonna focus on it, I swear I'll do it.

Last edited by IVIike on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Post  PlayaMade Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Uh I saw them tnt that castle you would need A LOT of obsidian, how do you plan on getting that much?
    IVIike

Post  IVIike Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:11 pm

PlayaMade wrote:Uh I saw them tnt that castle you would need A LOT of obsidian, how do you plan on getting that much?

There's really nothing than nothing left? I was going to make the external walls with obsidian, not many stacks thought (maybe 12-15 stacks?).

With 3 days of mining like 2-3 hours a day I think I can do it lol! (focusing on it ofc)
    IVIike

Post  IVIike Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:20 pm

BTW... since PvP in fly mod is forbidden, I think disabling it in PvP World should be the best thing.
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Post  PlayaMade Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Where are you going to mine that much obsidian, there is no place with that much.. or even near it...
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post  losthero77 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:33 pm

IVIike wrote:BTW... since PvP in fly mod is forbidden, I think disabling it in PvP World should be the best thing.
    ill be back
    IVIike

Post  IVIike Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:38 pm

PlayaMade wrote:Where are you going to mine that much obsidian, there is no place with that much.. or even near it...

It's easy to make obsidian, just find a natural lava deposit and put water on it, today I made like 200 blocks of obsidian (I just didn't mine the blocks yet) because I found a really large lava deposit.
    IVIike

Post  IVIike Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:39 pm

losthero77 wrote:
    IVIike wrote:BTW... since PvP in fly mod is forbidden, I think disabling it in PvP World should be the best thing.
    ill be back

I'll send you a PM when everything is rebuilt ok? You can dedicate more time to study if u want Laughing (don't you have the school exams this year?)
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post  losthero77 Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Corecction it wasint john it was uber3pic and zhf123. they admitted on unkwons server. they said theyve griefed every faction.i know zhf123 was playing around but uber is another case
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post  losthero77 Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:56 pm

oh and guess what im being told by everyone a mod helped CRANKY_Cacti
    thek826
    thek826

Post  thek826 Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:46 am

losthero77 wrote:oh and guess what im being told by everyone a mod helped CRANKY_Cacti

What faction are you in? And what is Uber's original faction? And Cacti is banned btw

Last edited by thek826 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just learned everything)
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Post  Plymboy Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:14 am

Uber has griefed an underwater base that I made, not for factions but just somewhere to hide in PvP, I reckon that either him or one of his helpers have X-ray. How else would you find a base underwater? You don't just casually dig underwater do you?

Also, why is Cranky banned?
    IVIike

Post  IVIike Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:17 am

losthero77 wrote:oh and guess what im being told by everyone a mod helped CRANKY_Cacti

I can't believe Cranky helped to grief... he was helping me to dig Obsidian yesterday, is he a backstabber??
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Post  Plymboy Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:19 am

Cranky said it was his day off yesterday, so maybe he didn't realise that VIPs aren't allowed to greif in PVP.
    IVIike

Post  IVIike Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:21 am

thek826 wrote:

What faction are you in? And what is Uber's original faction? And Cacti is banned btw

We're in PRX and uber joins factions just to /f home and destroy their bases. He was in Navy last time I saw him and was griefing their base because wants to destroy that faction(so he said).

They should fix the /join faction bug because I can leave my faction and join the enemy faction without any authorization, any time I want.
    IVIike

Post  IVIike Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:24 am

Plymboy wrote:Cranky said it was his day off yesterday, so maybe he didn't realise that VIPs aren't allowed to greif in PVP.

It's wrote in the signs just when you enter in the PvP area...
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Post  Plymboy Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:26 am

I have a fix: All faction owners, set your faction to private. /f close. This will make it so you have to invite somebody to your faction. To do so, the command is /f invite PlayerName
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Post  Plymboy Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:27 am

Maybe he didn't read the signs as he went from elite straight up to mod.
    IVIike

Post  IVIike Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:32 am

Plymboy wrote:I have a fix: All faction owners, set your faction to private. /f close. This will make it so you have to invite somebody to your faction. To do so, the command is /f invite PlayerName

I didn't even know about that, I'll ask to LostHero to try it.
    IVIike

Post  IVIike Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 am

BTW Dino said this about TNT griefing:

Dino_Crackers wrote:[...] next time tell john or any mod they will be banned for not stopping, yes it is a pvp world and u can tnt and do shit like that, but tell them that once is enough, we all want to have fun on the server [...]

And I think destroying the bases of ALL THE FACTIONS was a really bad idea and may probably be the reason of the server crash that happened yesterday... I mean, the bases of all damn factions WHAT THE HELL! People has really nothing to do.

Last edited by IVIike on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Post  Plymboy Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:43 am

Just found out why Cranky was banned. Never knew he was like that Sad
    IVIike

Post  IVIike Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:44 am

Plymboy wrote:Just found out why Cranky was banned. Never knew he was like that Sad

So what's the official reason of the ban? I didn't log in yet in MC.

(sry for the multiple edits I do to my posts, I've a new keyboard and I keep doing many errors lol!)
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Post  Plymboy Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:50 am

I haven't even started up my comp or got out if bed yet Razz I'm on my iPod, but anyway, if you keep scrolling down the forum, you'll find a thread called Mod Abuse - Cranky_Cacti
    IVIike

Post  IVIike Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:58 am

Plymboy wrote:I haven't even started up my comp or got out if bed yet Razz I'm on my iPod, but anyway, if you keep scrolling down the forum, you'll find a thread called Mod Abuse - Cranky_Cacti

Well, I found the topic, he admitted it. The first screenshot shows my castle: https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/16/80/62/85/2011-013.jpg

I didn't finish to build it and I'll never finish to...
    Goodbye castle Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 pm