Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Applying for moderatio position.

PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Applying for moderatio position. Empty Applying for moderatio position.

Post  PlayaMade Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:43 am

Name: Sascha Alexander Elble (German) EDIT - I just got called a "she" on the server because of this post! I am a guy. You can just call me alex instead? lmao.
    23 Years old.
    I work and go to college.

This was my first server I ever and I've loved it since I stepped in. However, I feel I could add to the community in general since I am up usually during the night, I could register users when most mods are offline at the time. I know when I first registered I waited about 8 hours to play, and it sucked lmao. Anyways, I can also keep an eye out for griefing, I've had a couple of people in the last 24 hours complain of griefing but no mods were on to check it out. I try to help them out and give them wood or stone to rebuild the building but I wish I could do more.

And yes I realize I was just banned for griefing, but in my defense it was my first time on minecraft, I was just trying to get resources, and I havn't done it since.

Btw, if you could take a look at my mansion im building, I plan on adding a lighthouse to the other side, that will have a "rotating" light, using redstone and circuits to turn on and off certain lights to give it the "illusion".

To top things, off, I just bought the game, right after donating to this server. I hope that shows the seriousness of my actions, and that I plan on being a part of this community and help out.

Long live Minecraftia
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Applying for moderatio position. Empty Re: Applying for moderatio position.

Post  Plymboy Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:40 am

Bump. Also, I should be on around the same time as you as I'm an hour behind. Sadly, I wasn't a mod when you registered so I couldn't promote.
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Applying for moderatio position. Empty Thanks

Post  PlayaMade Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks for the bump. I have a question, how do you know what timezone im in? I don't have it listed anywhere.... Its texas btw, not germany if thats what was assumed Very Happy

Edit: I was afk while on the server, and I asked someone if they were trying to fly, because for SOME REASON my chat box kept telling me about moving violations, thats when I noticed the moderator status on my name!!! lmao. Thank you.
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Post  Plymboy Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:00 am

Lol I just realised something. You where saying your name was german, not that you are german lol, thats why I thought you where an hour ahead. Because Europe is a 7 hour boat ride away, I know the timezone.
    May I ask which timezone you're in?
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Applying for moderatio position. Empty 100% German!

Post  PlayaMade Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:37 pm

+6 HOURS, Central Time Zone. Btw, I AM 100% german too. Not just the name lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:52 am