Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Its_BigRitch"s Registration

Its_BigRitch

Its_BigRitch"s Registration Empty Its_BigRitch"s Registration

Post  Its_BigRitch Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Hello, My in game name is Its_BigRitch. I decided to join this server because I wanted a server that had good rules and friendly people. And when i first joined i got help from people which let me to making my registration. And I also agree with the rules. I have been to only 1 other server before and I joined this one because my old one updated to much and got reset many of times. I love to build and just have fun on Minecraft. I am 15 years old and I hope I get promoted to Member so I get to meet u all on the server! Thanks

Its_BigRitch

Its_BigRitch"s Registration Empty Re: Its_BigRitch"s Registration

Post  Its_BigRitch Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Its_BigRitch wrote:Hello, My in game name is Its_BigRitch. I decided to join this server because I wanted a server that had good rules and friendly people. And when i first joined i got help from people which let me to making my registration. And I also agree with the rules. I have been to only 1 other server before and I joined this one because my old one updated to much and got reset many of times. I love to build and just have fun on Minecraft. I am 15 years old and I hope I get promoted to Member so I get to meet u all on the server! Thanks

Its_BigRitch: Argenta stop flurting and just tell him u wanna fuck.
    Argenta: Thing wanna fuck?
    Its_BigRitch: Lol
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Its_BigRitch"s Registration Empty In game name?

Post  PlayaMade Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:44 am

In game name?
    Its_BigRitch

Post  Its_BigRitch Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Its_BigRitch is in game name.
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Its_BigRitch"s Registration Empty Approved. Welcome. Also, consider donating at least 5$, and 10$, gets you perks respectively. More than that is more than welcome, as we would like to expand the borders, add more plugins ect.

Post  PlayaMade Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:41 am

Approved. Welcome. Also, consider donating at least 5$, and 10$, gets you perks respectively. More than that is more than welcome, as we would like to expand the borders, add more plugins ect.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:57 pm