Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Banned for What?

Snowyh

Banned for What? Empty Banned for What?

Post  Snowyh Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm

hi there , im snowyh. And today i were banned for griefing? i dont even know whats that. and i also have no idea why i were banned o_o also didnt break any rules or anything , admin or mod could u please let me in game ? cuz this is best server ever i been on. Thx.
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Banned for What? Empty Re: Banned for What?

Post  Plymboy Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Greifing is wheee you remove blocks from something that you didn't make.
    thek826
    thek826

Banned for What? Empty You were banned because

Post  thek826 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 pm

You were banned because you were logged destroying chests at the materials warp, according to Vega. It's not a super serious grief, so I expect that you'll be unbanned in 24 hours, but all your progress so far is probably gone to fix your grief. The chests may have been public, but your not supposed to just take them.
    vegakotes
    vegakotes

Post  vegakotes Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 pm

thek826 wrote:You were banned because you were logged destroying chests at the materials warp, according to Vega. It's not a super serious grief, so I expect that you'll be unbanned in 24 hours, but all your progress so far is probably gone to fix your grief. The chests may have been public, but your not supposed to just take them.
    Correct. If you didn't place it, and don't have the permission of the one who did, don't take them, those are the rules.
    thek826
    thek826

Post  thek826 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 pm

vegakotes wrote:
    thek826 wrote:You were banned because you were logged destroying chests at the materials warp, according to Vega. It's not a super serious grief, so I expect that you'll be unbanned in 24 hours, but all your progress so far is probably gone to fix your grief. The chests may have been public, but your not supposed to just take them.
    Correct. If you didn't place it, and don't have the permission of the one who did, don't take them, those are the rules.

Except of course when you are allowed to destroy stuff (like the MATERIALS at the materials warp). Smile
    Snowyh

Post  Snowyh Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 am

oh. i didnt know , but earlier some one destroyed my and zachthecakeman's base Surprised
    vegakotes
    vegakotes

Post  vegakotes Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Alright it's been long enough, I'll unban you when I get back on, if you aren't already.
    Just remember the simple rule, if it isn't yours, don't break it. Unless you have permission, like with the materials inside of the mine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 am