Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

MrRazz Ban Appeal

Mr.Razz

MrRazz Ban Appeal Empty MrRazz Ban Appeal

Post  Mr.Razz Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Dear minecraftia moderators,

I logged in tonight to find myself suprised of being banned for griefing sandstone. This is not true, i didnt stole it. But let me tell you the whole story behind it. I needed to sell something and i'm new so i only knew the /warp tesco shop. I came there before and i was rather satisfied with its prices so i decided to go there again to find a walled in shop in front of me with 4 sandstones blocking the doorway. I thought this was a mistake so i broke it down and wanted to replace it back because i didnt want any trouble. Unfortunately i lost 3 sandstone bricks in the process(maybe because of use of improper tools (?)) i really dont know why, nor do i have any use for 3 sandstone bricks. So i placed the 1 sandstone brick left and filled the gap with plain dirt. I dont have any proof of it but it really wasnt my intent the steal the sandstone, i swear.

I love your server and i would like to reconnect there. I hate griefers myself too, so i know its annoying but please forgive me as this isnt entirely my fault. If i am not unbanned, then please tell me how long the ban will last as i think a perm-ban would be a little bit dishonest.

I hope i have convinced you enough and i look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    MrRazz (this is also my IGN)
    "a minecraft noob"

Last edited by Mr.Razz on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed topic title)
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

MrRazz Ban Appeal Empty Re: MrRazz Ban Appeal

Post  Plymboy Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:17 am

As I'm part of the tesco group (I'm the founder), I know that if there's a block blocking the doorway, it means that the shop is closed. I think a mod should replace the sandstone and unban you.
    Mr.Razz

Post  Mr.Razz Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:38 am

I could replace the sandstone as well (it's only 3 blocks anyway), seems pretty fair as i'm the one who broke it down. But i dont find this worthy of a ban however. Also thanks for your opinion on this, i appreciate it that the founder of tesco is on my side Smile
    Plymboy
    Plymboy

Post  Plymboy Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:09 am

To be honest, I don't think there would be much point of you replacing it as you didn't keep any of the blocks. If I was still a mod (I'm not anymore for destroying redstone which made the server lag an spawning items for iConomy money) then I'd unban you. Good luck with the appeal.
    Cranky_Cacti

Post  Cranky_Cacti Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:36 pm

I'll unban you when the server comes back up.
    Mr.Razz

Post  Mr.Razz Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Thank you very much! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content