Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Memeber Account Registration

v3g1sman
    v3g1sman

Memeber Account Registration Empty Memeber Account Registration

Post  v3g1sman Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Hello whoever is reading this. This is Mac or v3g1sman (my on screen name) and i would like to register to become a member ive been walking around on this server for about a day now and i was looking at the awesome buildings you and your server have constructed and i would like to join you all in building. I have built many beatiful houses on other servers and in single player if you would like to see some i would be more than happy to send screenshots hope to see you on the server soon =]
    Thanks V3g1sman
    vegakotes
    vegakotes

Memeber Account Registration Empty Re: Memeber Account Registration

Post  vegakotes Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:15 pm

v3g1sman wrote:Hello whoever is reading this. This is Mac or v3g1sman (my on screen name) and i would like to register to become a member ive been walking around on this server for about a day now and i was looking at the awesome buildings you and your server have constructed and i would like to join you all in building. I have built many beatiful houses on other servers and in single player if you would like to see some i would be more than happy to send screenshots hope to see you on the server soon =]
    Thanks V3g1sman

is your in game name v3g1sman?
    Approved.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:59 am