Why did ody ban me?

dirtgyro1

Why did ody ban me?

Post  dirtgyro1 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:49 pm

my minecraft name is dirtgyro
    i got banned for hacking even though i didnt hack.
    Uber3pic was being a noob and started killing me in my house and stealing my stuff. Whenever i spawn he killed me. My friend came in and helped. We managed to kill uber and keep him out. Uber then asked reaganr to help. reaganr came in and killed us. We came back and killed them. i was storing my stuff in a chest when someone came in and killed me again. i respawned and got my stuff back and started storing them in the chest again when Odyessy banned me for hacking.

I think you shold unban me because i never hacked. All i was doing was trying to kill uber and not get killed. i dont know why ody banned me. if she should ban someone she should ban uber3pic Neutral

Last edited by dirtgyro1 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made mistakes)
    blueice1

Re: Why did ody ban me?

Post  blueice1 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Sorry, ody banned you for having god mode, someone is giving people god mode and i dont know why... all because of factions...
    well you have been unbanned, but the stuff u lost, will still be kept by uber and reagan

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:45 am