EVERYONE! I HAS AN IDEA!

thek826

EVERYONE! I HAS AN IDEA!

Post  thek826 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Well, it's Mage's idea, but I thought it was important enough to be on the forum. Anyway, as you may or may not have heard, the server is in a bit of trouble, so to raise money he has been thinking about making custom maps and sending it to the owner to adfly it for money. It won't be THAT much, but if we advertise it on youtube, post the adfly download link on the "official" minecraft forums and if we make multiple, QUALITY maps, the owner might be able to afford to pay afford to pay for the server. However, in order to achieve this, we need a lot of custom maps, ranging from adventure maps, to mazes, to player vs. player maps, and much more! Very Happy If you would like to make a map, post your name below, just so you can take credit for your maps, and send links to download it to Srh420, and he can convert it to a http://adf.ly/ link to earn money.

For map makers:
    1. Make your custom map with whatever tools you want (world edit, mcedit, single player commands, too many items, etc.)
    2. Upload the map on mediafire.com / (if you need help with the website, just ask me)
    3. Pm srh420 the download link.
    4. Post here that you made a map to help out the server Very Happy
    5. Feel happy about yourself Very Happy

For srh420:
    1. go to http://adf.ly/ (if the link doesn't work right google "ad fly")
    2. Sign up
    3. um, you'll have to figure out what do from here, I don't really know how to use ad fly, sorry!
    4. Try to shorten the download url on ad fly (make money off of people going to that link)
    5. Sign up on the minecraft forums http://www.minecraftforum.net/
    6. Post a topic about the custom map somewhere (idk how to use that website either, sorry D:) with the adf.ly link
    7. Make a youtube video about it (with the forum link in the description)
    8. Post the custom map's adf.ly link here too.

Now you may be thinking to yourself, "why would I let srh420 make money off of MY map?" The answer to that is so the server can be kept running, and you alone won't be able to make $50 every month to pay for a dedicated server. However, if a group of people are sending multiple maps in, then $50 a month is not a tough goal to reach. So what do you say, are you in?
    Odie250

Re: EVERYONE! I HAS AN IDEA!

Post  Odie250 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm

thek826 wrote:Well, it's Mage's idea, but I thought it was important enough to be on the forum. Anyway, as you may or may not have heard, the server is in a bit of trouble, so to raise money he has been thinking about making custom maps and sending it to the owner to adfly it for money. It won't be THAT much, but if we advertise it on youtube, post the adfly download link on the "official" minecraft forums and if we make multiple, QUALITY maps, the owner might be able to afford to pay afford to pay for the server. However, in order to achieve this, we need a lot of custom maps, ranging from adventure maps, to mazes, to player vs. player maps, and much more! Very Happy If you would like to make a map, post your name below, just so you can take credit for your maps, and send links to download it to Srh420, and he can convert it to a http://adf.ly/ link to earn money.

For map makers:
    1. Make your custom map with whatever tools you want (world edit, mcedit, single player commands, too many items, etc.)
    2. Upload the map on mediafire.com / (if you need help with the website, just ask me)

For srh420:
    2. Sign up
    3. um, you'll have to figure out what do from here, I don't really know how to use ad fly, sorry!
    4. Try to shorten the download url on ad fly (make money off of people going to that link)
    6. Post a topic about the custom map somewhere (idk how to use that website either, sorry D:) with the adf.ly link

Now you may be thinking to yourself, "why would I let srh420 make money off of MY map?" The answer to that is so the server can be kept running, and you alone won't be able to make $50 every month to pay for a dedicated server. However, if a group of people are sending multiple maps in, then $50 a month is not a tough goal to reach. So what do you say, are you in?
    Great idea but... Adfly is every 10000 visitors 4 $ Razz Just read this Mad
    First of all, let me just say that Adf.ly isn't a scam and that you can really make money with this service if you have enough traffic and if you put your links to sites that will generate a lot of clicks. You can earn around 3-5 dollars per 1000 clicks coming from the USA so try to put the links on the sites that has traffic from USA.
    I've sent a lot of e-mails to other Adf.ly members with questions about the service and their experiences. They've all answered me and based on mine and their experiences I can now say that Adf.ly is legitimate site that can make you some real money online if you know how to use it and if you promote your links on sites with a lot of traffic coming from the USA.
    Thek I love your idea about this but who will really click Razz
    thek826

Post  thek826 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Odie250 wrote:
    thek826 wrote:Well, it's Mage's idea, but I thought it was important enough to be on the forum. Anyway, as you may or may not have heard, the server is in a bit of trouble, so to raise money he has been thinking about making custom maps and sending it to the owner to adfly it for money. It won't be THAT much, but if we advertise it on youtube, post the adfly download link on the "official" minecraft forums and if we make multiple, QUALITY maps, the owner might be able to afford to pay afford to pay for the server. However, in order to achieve this, we need a lot of custom maps, ranging from adventure maps, to mazes, to player vs. player maps, and much more! Very Happy If you would like to make a map, post your name below, just so you can take credit for your maps, and send links to download it to Srh420, and he can convert it to a http://adf.ly/ link to earn money.

For map makers:

For srh420:
    2. Sign up

Great idea but... Adfly is every 10000 visitors 4 $ Razz Just read this Mad
    First of all, let me just say that Adf.ly isn't a scam and that you can really make money with this service if you have enough traffic and if you put your links to sites that will generate a lot of clicks. You can earn around 3-5 dollars per 1000 clicks coming from the USA so try to put the links on the sites that has traffic from USA.
    I've sent a lot of e-mails to other Adf.ly members with questions about the service and their experiences. They've all answered me and based on mine and their experiences I can now say that Adf.ly is legitimate site that can make you some real money online if you know how to use it and if you promote your links on sites with a lot of traffic coming from the USA.
    Thek I love your idea about this but who will really click Razz

People who want to download the maps will click it :/

UnknownMage

Post  UnknownMage on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:41 pm

how does adfly work?

is it every click makes you money? or every download?

if it is those, i will just sit there one weekend, constantly clicking the adfly link xD

but if it involves it using ip's and such, that sucks Sad
    Srh420
    Admin

Post  Srh420 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:38 pm

ive tried adfly in the past, its not helpful at all, unless you have a major traffic website

mastermime

Post  mastermime on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:00 am

I made 2 custom maps got like 6.6k Downloads and made 12.1$ its not good cause its only like 2 dollars per 1k click

mastermime

Post  mastermime on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 am

UnknownMage wrote:how does adfly work?

is it every click makes you money? or every download?

if it is those, i will just sit there one weekend, constantly clicking the adfly link xD

but if it involves it using ip's and such, that sucks Sad

It only counts on the click and ip doesnt count.. and u get alot off Us clicks if u use proxy ur only makin .00020 a click but if ur us u make 0.00250
    thek826

Post  thek826 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 pm

mastermime wrote:I made 2 custom maps got like 6.6k Downloads and made 12.1$ its not good cause its only like 2 dollars per 1k click

$12 for 2 custom maps isn't that bad lol

If there are say 5 custom maps in a month, then $30 would be made, which isn't that bad Razz

mastermime

Post  mastermime on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 pm

thek826 wrote:
    mastermime wrote:I made 2 custom maps got like 6.6k Downloads and made 12.1$ its not good cause its only like 2 dollars per 1k click

If there are say 5 custom maps in a month, then $30 would be made, which isn't that bad Razz

Yea i only got it cuz SsohPKC made a vid of it i think
    thek826

Post  thek826 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 pm

mastermime wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

What's the name of your custom map?

WhyHiThere

Post  WhyHiThere on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Good idea. I'll help out when I got time. Very Happy
    thek826

Post  thek826 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Srh420 wrote:ive tried adfly in the past, its not helpful at all, unless you have a major traffic website

Still, every penny counts, right? Unless of course you think it's too much of a hassle, I just thought I'd post my idea to try and be helpful Razz

mastermime

Post  mastermime on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:49 pm

thek826 wrote:
    mastermime wrote:
    thek826 wrote:

What's the name of your custom map?

Parkour Extreme

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:51 pm