Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
UnknownMage
thek826
MineCraftMiner
7 posters

I want to report Cranky_Cacti

MineCraftMiner

I want to report Cranky_Cacti Empty I want to report Cranky_Cacti

Post  MineCraftMiner Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:38 am

Hi and yes its me the guy that disrespected you guys and griefed but i want to report cranky_cacti for threating me and saying he was gonna hack me i told him that he was lying but he keeps saying hes a REAL hacker and he also was abusing his powers by tping me to lava lakes or firepits and the pvp world he also made a box in my house so when i die i fall in lava and this happened after i griefed so he was doing this while i was trying to make him rage and he did .. ask yako he was there tryin to calm him down but cranky_cacti accused him for trollin and said he would also get him banned as well ... and i do have pics

p.s. GeekyGamer01 is also allegibly a hacker and i also have proof of that
    p.s.again. clockworld was using bad language for no reason and i have proof too

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and heres clockworld cussing

I want to report Cranky_Cacti 2011-09-24_152004

just because im a griefer doesnt mean that all this is BS if i were you guys i wouldnt want that in my server
    thek826
    thek826

I want to report Cranky_Cacti Empty Re: I want to report Cranky_Cacti

Post  thek826 Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:32 am

Hack threats, revenge harassment, tping you to your death, in all honesty, that's what you wanted him to do. You're a troll, and trolls expect reactions from people. However, if he really did tell Yako to stfu and threaten to ban him, then that would be slightly different, or I might be completely wrong and have no idea what justifies as "bad" or "against the rules" on the server. I don't want Cacti to be banned again, but I try to have a neutral perspective and treat people the same way :/
    UnknownMage

Post  UnknownMage Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:14 am

I have been on the server most of the time you were talking.

You (MineCraftMiner) said you were a hacker. You have been "teleporting" to Yako, killing him and griefing Yako's house. There were no mods on at the time, so 2 people decided to try and help Yako get rid of you. Those were Cranky_Cacti and GeekyGamer01. You were Griefing the server before, have been banned, but apparently not IP banned (according to Yako You came under different names).

In my opinion, do whatever you have to do in order to get rid of a Griefer.

Normally people are friendly, but when a griefer comes a long, it will ruin a person's day. You happen to be the Griefer that made everyone mad.
    craftmine

Post  craftmine Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:27 am

ummm... its just a question... but This:
    When a TP occurs, you get a message in your board like this:
    teleport name to name... or is it just me that i dont see them in your pics?

AND you dont mean to have THAT bright screen, i know where it comes from, its xray key c. i know that becouse i used it in 1.6.6 ssp. quite handy, but not in your situation.

Hope you to prove otherwise.
    - craftmine
    Odie250
    Odie250

Post  Odie250 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:35 am

MineCraftMiner wrote:Hi and yes its me the guy that disrespected you guys and griefed but i want to report cranky_cacti for threating me and saying he was gonna hack me i told him that he was lying but he keeps saying hes a REAL hacker and he also was abusing his powers by tping me to lava lakes or firepits and the pvp world he also made a box in my house so when i die i fall in lava and this happened after i griefed so he was doing this while i was trying to make him rage and he did .. ask yako he was there tryin to calm him down but cranky_cacti accused him for trollin and said he would also get him banned as well ... and i do have pics

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

just because im a griefer doesnt mean that all this is BS if i were you guys i wouldnt want that in my server
    MineCrafter WOULD YOU STFU YOU GRIEFED US 1000 TIMES! AND YOU CANT BE THREATENED YOU SON OF A BITCH
    AnonymousGamer

Post  AnonymousGamer Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 pm

thek826 wrote:Hack threats, revenge harassment, tping you to your death, in all honesty, that's what you wanted him to do. You're a troll, and trolls expect reactions from people. However, if he really did tell Yako to stfu and threaten to ban him, then that would be slightly different, or I might be completely wrong and have no idea what justifies as "bad" or "against the rules" on the server. I don't want Cacti to be banned again, but I try to have a neutral perspective and treat people the same way :/

thaank you thek826 for ignoring the fact that im a griefer and yes i did try to make him mad but i wanted him to rage quit not just rage and send me death threats and im not joining the server again i just made this account to say what i wanted to say and i dont want cranky banned i just want him removed as vip
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post  losthero77 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm

AnonymousGamer wrote:
    thek826 wrote:Hack threats, revenge harassment, tping you to your death, in all honesty, that's what you wanted him to do. You're a troll, and trolls expect reactions from people. However, if he really did tell Yako to stfu and threaten to ban him, then that would be slightly different, or I might be completely wrong and have no idea what justifies as "bad" or "against the rules" on the server. I don't want Cacti to be banned again, but I try to have a neutral perspective and treat people the same way :/

thaank you thek826 for ignoring the fact that im a griefer and yes i did try to make him mad but i wanted him to rage quit not just rage and send me death threats and im not joining the server again i just made this account to say what i wanted to say and i dont want cranky banned i just want him removed as vip
    you should really just stop wineing if you cant take the consquences dont do it
    AnonymousGamer

Post  AnonymousGamer Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 pm

UnknownMage wrote:I have been on the server most of the time you were talking.

You (MineCraftMiner) said you were a hacker. You have been "teleporting" to Yako, killing him and griefing Yako's house. There were no mods on at the time, so 2 people decided to try and help Yako get rid of you. Those were Cranky_Cacti and GeekyGamer01. You were Griefing the server before, have been banned, but apparently not IP banned (according to Yako You came under different names).

In my opinion, do whatever you have to do in order to get rid of a Griefer.

Normally people are friendly, but when a griefer comes a long, it will ruin a person's day. You happen to be the Griefer that made everyone mad.

WOW WOW WOW ....i never said i was a hacker i said i was a coder theres a HUGE difference (look at the second to last screenshot i mention it there) and i never teleported to yako he was climbing down a ladder when i just jumped off instead of going down that ladder because i have no fall damage in my client
    and i was never banned ask any admin if they banned MineCraftMiner....
    AnonymousGamer

Post  AnonymousGamer Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:35 pm

craftmine wrote:ummm... its just a question... but This:
    When a TP occurs, you get a message in your board like this:
    teleport name to name... or is it just me that i dont see them in your pics?

AND you dont mean to have THAT bright screen, i know where it comes from, its xray key c. i know that becouse i used it in 1.6.6 ssp. quite handy, but not in your situation.

Hope you to prove otherwise.
    - craftmine

-.- ........really xray ... theres stone right infront of my face dont you think xray would of seen through that ..(its called fullbright)

and theres no tp messages because the server doesnt show them neither when a mod or admin spawns items so i guess its just a plugin
    AnonymousGamer

Post  AnonymousGamer Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Odie250 wrote:
    MineCraftMiner wrote:Hi and yes its me the guy that disrespected you guys and griefed but i want to report cranky_cacti for threating me and saying he was gonna hack me i told him that he was lying but he keeps saying hes a REAL hacker and he also was abusing his powers by tping me to lava lakes or firepits and the pvp world he also made a box in my house so when i die i fall in lava and this happened after i griefed so he was doing this while i was trying to make him rage and he did .. ask yako he was there tryin to calm him down but cranky_cacti accused him for trollin and said he would also get him banned as well ... and i do have pics

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MineCrafter WOULD YOU STFU YOU GRIEFED US 1000 TIMES! AND YOU CANT BE THREATENED YOU SON OF A BITCH

ima let that one slide beacause i hate talking trash to little 12 year olds who havent had their balls dropped yet
    AnonymousGamer

Post  AnonymousGamer Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:40 pm

losthero77 wrote:
    AnonymousGamer wrote:

like i said i dont like talkin trash to 12 year olds
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post  losthero77 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:51 pm

AnonymousGamer wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:
    AnonymousGamer wrote:

like i said i dont like talkin trash to 12 year olds
    hahaha age really? americas youth is crap, even you should really stop wining
    thek826
    thek826

Post  thek826 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Everyone, stfu. Mods, lock this topic. Trolls don't deserve to get this much attention. Want to annoy him? Stop talking, trolls like it when they get a reaction from their victims. Okay?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content