Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Krupp's Registration

Krupp

Krupp's Registration Empty Krupp's Registration

Post  Krupp Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Hi I'm Krupp and I would love to be a member on this server.I'm a great builder and i've been in a few servers as a builder.Minecraft in my opinion is the best game ever! This game got addicted in a day!My username in the server is Krupp(It's not my real name, I just got the idea from a guy in my class)
    Krupp

Krupp's Registration Empty Re: Krupp's Registration

Post  Krupp Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Hello? I'm waiting for a quick response.
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Post  PlayaMade Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:58 pm

And exactly what did you expect? for someone to be on their hands and knee's praying to god that Mr.Sir.Krupp shows up on the forum out the blue? That we have no life, and we can afford to sit on the forum all day waiting for special people like you to show up? I mean, by god, you didn't get an answer within... what.. lmao... NO LESS THAN 20 MINUTES, and your already replying like you EXPECTED a quick response. Like we owe you or something. Your a nobody. I hate your attitude. And I won't approve you.

next time wait your damn turn.

*Edit* If you'd like to make a NEW post, another mod will most likely find it before I do. However if I find you acting snobby like you just did, i'll find you and block you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 am