Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Goptropica
BackAway
Cranky_Cacti
Odie250
Anhkha
adamtheking
stevenboris
losthero77
__Heather__
ETHANW5
lilpunk82896
blueice1
Plymboy
thek826
TriStarz
19 posters

3 word story

drag0n
    drag0n

3 word story - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 word story

Post  drag0n Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:18 pm

jizzed all over ( just come back at sex :$ )
    adamtheking

Post  adamtheking Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:23 pm

died because cranky_cacti(ill skip the jizz part)
    BackAway
    BackAway

Post  BackAway Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Ate a cookie.
    __Heather__

Post  __Heather__ Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:59 pm

then Minecraftia died. Sad
    billybob

Post  billybob Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:07 pm

and they lived (part 1)
    billybob

Post  billybob Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:08 pm

happily ever after (part two, the end PLEASE)
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post  losthero77 Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 pm

or did they?(HAHAHHAHA)
    lilpunk82896
    lilpunk82896

Post  lilpunk82896 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:57 pm

the end
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post  losthero77 Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:09 pm

now leave fags
    TriStarz
    TriStarz

Post  TriStarz Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:21 pm

FFS Just stop it there -.-
    TriStarz
    TriStarz

Post  TriStarz Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Once upon a time there was somebody who was really really really fat and ugly who looked like a fat endermen and he ate Creepers for breakfast. then he would Grief for days But then he took a big knife and cut his own little Block of cheese with that he killed the owner of a huge of a huge griefing clan that griefed his mothers family statue of a very big red dragon that could eat a lil punks that (Made no freaking sense there, good job lost :/) Your head off and then your arms without the Need for help. The next day he played a Game called minecraft while doing that he had sex Usin his toys he also did himself with a dildo he bought. After the orgy and tripped over He face planted on big boobs then he got a very big idea to paint a fire truck and then he killed a monkey then he again ate some cake with a girl who lies alot but then thek826 reported him for eating little children griefing srh's girlfriends's and she banned lilpunk for being to awesome for all of you then she said that was a big lie that ended up causing lilpunk to commit 1st degree griefing he then sucided i did not grief the world he was framed. but his girlfriend Falconkicked lil for liking chicken butts and sucking girl i said wtf And lil was so freaking awesome but he sucked your moms ... lolipops inside the special cookie jar. that made no sense at all. he then realised he loved videogames and watching spongebob cause its funny but his girlfriend did not exist Now he went mad at losthero mad at tristarz because TriStarz just without a little chicken pie said "mmmmmm.... chicken" and after that(what has happened to this it slowly is slowly becoming messed up) i ate more.... some raw chicken which made me very very sick. The next day TriStarz got aids then srh had sex with Dino_Crackers dino ended up In heaven and that was lie she really ended up in aether not dead but pregnant from srh XD. In other news... Tristarz had gas and died from Drowning in lava Then thek826 went to die in his bed and while singing friday he killed himself. then Cranky_Cacti revived bruce lee and hit him with a stick but I ate it With a condom Then Cranky_Cacti has a chocolate cookie that cranky_cacti enjoyed. While giving a creeper a bath then the creeper did not explode instead he ate cranky_cacti's cookies and died because cranky_cacti Ate a cookie. then Minecraftia died.

GOOD BYE EVERYONE! I WILL MISS YOU ALL! Sad
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post  losthero77 Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:29 pm

TriStarz wrote:Once upon a time there was somebody who was really really really fat and ugly who looked like a fat endermen and he ate Creepers for breakfast. then he would Grief for days But then he took a big knife and cut his own little Block of cheese with that he killed the owner of a huge of a huge griefing clan that griefed his mothers family statue of a very big red dragon that could eat a lil punks that (Made no freaking sense there, good job lost :/) Your head off and then your arms without the Need for help. The next day he played a Game called minecraft while doing that he had sex Usin his toys he also did himself with a dildo he bought. After the orgy and tripped over He face planted on big boobs then he got a very big idea to paint a fire truck and then he killed a monkey then he again ate some cake with a girl who lies alot but then thek826 reported him for eating little children griefing srh's girlfriends's and she banned lilpunk for being to awesome for all of you then she said that was a big lie that ended up causing lilpunk to commit 1st degree griefing he then sucided i did not grief the world he was framed. but his girlfriend Falconkicked lil for liking chicken butts and sucking girl i said wtf And lil was so freaking awesome but he sucked your moms ... lolipops inside the special cookie jar. that made no sense at all. he then realised he loved videogames and watching spongebob cause its funny but his girlfriend did not exist Now he went mad at losthero mad at tristarz because TriStarz just without a little chicken pie said "mmmmmm.... chicken" and after that(what has happened to this it slowly is slowly becoming messed up) i ate more.... some raw chicken which made me very very sick. The next day TriStarz got aids then srh had sex with Dino_Crackers dino ended up In heaven and that was lie she really ended up in aether not dead but pregnant from srh XD. In other news... Tristarz had gas and died from Drowning in lava Then thek826 went to die in his bed and while singing friday he killed himself. then Cranky_Cacti revived bruce lee and hit him with a stick but I ate it With a condom Then Cranky_Cacti has a chocolate cookie that cranky_cacti enjoyed. While giving a creeper a bath then the creeper did not explode instead he ate cranky_cacti's cookies and died because cranky_cacti Ate a cookie. then Minecraftia died.

i blame all the dumb on me XD?
    lilpunk82896
    lilpunk82896

Post  lilpunk82896 Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:07 pm

losthero77 wrote:
    TriStarz wrote:Once upon a time there was somebody who was really really really fat and ugly who looked like a fat endermen and he ate Creepers for breakfast. then he would Grief for days But then he took a big knife and cut his own little Block of cheese with that he killed the owner of a huge of a huge griefing clan that griefed his mothers family statue of a very big red dragon that could eat a lil punks that (Made no freaking sense there, good job lost :/) Your head off and then your arms without the Need for help. The next day he played a Game called minecraft while doing that he had sex Usin his toys he also did himself with a dildo he bought. After the orgy and tripped over He face planted on big boobs then he got a very big idea to paint a fire truck and then he killed a monkey then he again ate some cake with a girl who lies alot but then thek826 reported him for eating little children griefing srh's girlfriends's and she banned lilpunk for being to awesome for all of you then she said that was a big lie that ended up causing lilpunk to commit 1st degree griefing he then sucided i did not grief the world he was framed. but his girlfriend Falconkicked lil for liking chicken butts and sucking girl i said wtf And lil was so freaking awesome but he sucked your moms ... lolipops inside the special cookie jar. that made no sense at all. he then realised he loved videogames and watching spongebob cause its funny but his girlfriend did not exist Now he went mad at losthero mad at tristarz because TriStarz just without a little chicken pie said "mmmmmm.... chicken" and after that(what has happened to this it slowly is slowly becoming messed up) i ate more.... some raw chicken which made me very very sick. The next day TriStarz got aids then srh had sex with Dino_Crackers dino ended up In heaven and that was lie she really ended up in aether not dead but pregnant from srh XD. In other news... Tristarz had gas and died from Drowning in lava Then thek826 went to die in his bed and while singing friday he killed himself. then Cranky_Cacti revived bruce lee and hit him with a stick but I ate it With a condom Then Cranky_Cacti has a chocolate cookie that cranky_cacti enjoyed. While giving a creeper a bath then the creeper did not explode instead he ate cranky_cacti's cookies and died because cranky_cacti Ate a cookie. then Minecraftia died.

you said all the things tht made no sense
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post  losthero77 Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:05 pm

lilpunk82896 wrote:
    losthero77 wrote:

you said all the things tht made no sense
    you mean the awesomeness Very Happy
    __Heather__

Post  __Heather__ Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:06 am

I made the last sentence. Razz Sad
    TriStarz
    TriStarz

Post  TriStarz Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:02 am

Possibly the biggest thread in this forum? =D
    Cranky_Cacti

Post  Cranky_Cacti Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Last edited by Cranky_Cacti on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TriStarz
    TriStarz

Post  TriStarz Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Im still here.
    lilpunk82896
    lilpunk82896

Post  lilpunk82896 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 pm

i am too
    drag0n
    drag0n