Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

New moderators! Please Srh, Dino_Cracker, and other admin/moderators read.

garra1199

New moderators! Please Srh, Dino_Cracker, and other admin/moderators read. Empty New moderators! Please Srh, Dino_Cracker, and other admin/moderators read.

Post  garra1199 Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Alright, there's a lot of new people who want to join and rarely moderators on now these days. I know school, work, and personal stuff comes firsts and all, but maybe we should atleast get 2 new moderators to help watch the server for griefs and new players who want to join. Of course we got all these kids (like myself) who cant really donate, so 1 or 2 moderators wont hurt that much to promote. I'm telling new players to register and all that, and they do, so we got some fresh people wanting to join. Message me or reply back to this post. Thank you Very Happy

P.S. I'm still working on getting atleast 20bucks to donate to keep server up, but I got lots of fees I have to pay for classes so It's going to be awhile a few more weeks or so until I can donate. Sorry.
    losthero77
    losthero77

New moderators! Please Srh, Dino_Cracker, and other admin/moderators read. Empty Re: New moderators! Please Srh, Dino_Cracker, and other admin/moderators read.

Post  losthero77 Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:29 pm

garra1199 wrote:Alright, there's a lot of new people who want to join and rarely moderators on now these days. I know school, work, and personal stuff comes firsts and all, but maybe we should atleast get 2 new moderators to help watch the server for griefs and new players who want to join. Of course we got all these kids (like myself) who cant really donate, so 1 or 2 moderators wont hurt that much to promote. I'm telling new players to register and all that, and they do, so we got some fresh people wanting to join. Message me or reply back to this post. Thank you Very Happy

P.S. I'm still working on getting atleast 20bucks to donate to keep server up, but I got lots of fees I have to pay for classes so It's going to be awhile a few more weeks or so until I can donate. Sorry.
    very true
    thek826
    thek826

New moderators! Please Srh, Dino_Cracker, and other admin/moderators read. Empty Re: New moderators! Please Srh, Dino_Cracker, and other admin/moderators read.

Post  thek826 Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:32 pm

garra1199 wrote:Alright, there's a lot of new people who want to join and rarely moderators on now these days. I know school, work, and personal stuff comes firsts and all, but maybe we should atleast get 2 new moderators to help watch the server for griefs and new players who want to join. Of course we got all these kids (like myself) who cant really donate, so 1 or 2 moderators wont hurt that much to promote. I'm telling new players to register and all that, and they do, so we got some fresh people wanting to join. Message me or reply back to this post. Thank you Very Happy

Totally agree Very Happy Also, if anyone hasn't already, everyone vote in the staff poll I posted (it's a global announcement)! Very Happy

Also, it's great to see people donating, I'd donate, but I'm 13 XD
    Odie250
    Odie250

Post  Odie250 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:15 pm

thek826 wrote:

Totally agree Very Happy Also, if anyone hasn't already, everyone vote in the staff poll I posted (it's a global announcement)! Very Happy

Also, it's great to see people donating, I'd donate, but I'm 13 XD
    Im 12 :X I can donate but I hav eno debit crad :X
    garra1199

Post  garra1199 Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Guys go to 7-11 with 20 bucks, go to the ATM looking machine, and get a little debit card which you can use on Pay-pal
    WhyHiThere

Post  WhyHiThere Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:58 pm

I'm 14. Look at the color of my name. If I can, you all can. And don't tell me you can't afford 10$ lol.
    thek826
    thek826

Post  thek826 Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:41 pm

WhyHiThere wrote:I'm 14. Look at the color of my name. If I can, you all can. And don't tell me you can't afford 10$ lol.

What im saying is that I can't use pay pal lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 pm