Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

i cant join

supercolin6

i cant join Empty i cant join

Post  supercolin6 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Hey. Why cant I join the server? It says I was banned for griefing but i wasn't griefing. I, built a house,grew and cut down some trees,and crafted a sword,axe,pick,and shovel. Is crafting not allowed or someting cuz i didnt grief Question
    Odie250
    Odie250

i cant join Empty Re: i cant join

Post  Odie250 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:33 pm

supercolin6 wrote:Hey. Why cant I join the server? It says I was banned for griefing but i wasn't griefing. I, built a house,grew and cut down some trees,and crafted a sword,axe,pick,and shovel. Is crafting not allowed or someting cuz i didnt grief Question
    Griefing means you breack a block witch is not yours so if you brock a players block taht is griefing if it is natural it is not and if your its not griefing Razz
    supercolin6

Post  supercolin6 Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

so i may have broken a tree the someone else built/planted cuz i only dug up some dirt nowhere near any house so... what?
    thek826
    thek826

Post  thek826 Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:38 pm

You must have destroyed some blocks of someone's building, mods always, ALWAYS have reasons for banning people, and trees isn't one of their reasons. I'm just a member, but I'd recommend the mod who banned you posting what you griefed before someone approves your ban appeal. People who could be really serious griefers seem to be unbanned with no questions asked these days.
    thek826
    thek826

Post  thek826 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Also, if you could post who banned you, that'd be great. I'll talk to that person to see what was griefed, just out of curiosity. Then I'll post a picture of what you griefed and the mods can choose if what you griefed was serious enough to justify a perma-ban, a 1 week ban, a 24 hour ban or simply a full roll back. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm