Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
losthero77
Cranky_Cacti
PlayaMade
7 posters

Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti

PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti Empty Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti

Post  PlayaMade Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm tired of getting on to the server when he is on since he got mod. He's constantly tping to me like a 3 year old. I've got people running around all of a sudden with god mode. Cranky is running around with people TNT'ing entire buildings and laggin out the server. Now he's accusing me of EXACTLY what I'm accusing him of. And medfit is calling me a liar. What did I EVER do to ANY of you guys to deserve this? As promised some screen shots:

This first picture, shows me running the /invsee cranky_cacti command. This could just be a screen shot of me doing it, however there were other users there helping/witnessing him. So this shouldn't be so controversially debated, just ask around.
    Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti 2011-013

This one I took while he was unclaiming large portions of land. He admited to claiming land just about everywhere, unnessesary taking up space on a server already low. Also, I forgot who, but a building got destroyed because an area become unprotected because of it as well.

Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti 2011-014

Nevermind here I took a screen shot of the complaint in questions, you can see the bb log "detonated something unknown"

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/16/80/62/85/2011-011.png

Here is one with a user complaining about the land being unclaimed (thus unprotected) (this user suggested mod abuse on his own)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/16/80/62/85/2011-012.png

And this last picture is uber3pic bitching out cacti for giving out god mode (Because he got killed by that user who had god mode)

Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti 2011-012
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti Empty Re: Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti

Post  PlayaMade Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:57 pm

This is alot but here users are spamming the chat on the website, and he's in the middle of it finding it funny. Not very "mod" like to me. I have to say overall his behavior is erratic, irresponsible, greedy, mischievous, ect.

oops brb

Last edited by PlayaMade on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cranky_Cacti

Post  Cranky_Cacti Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:07 pm

I told LostHero77 to tell everyone i would help rebuild everything! And i appologised to everyone!
    AND I WAS'NT THE ONE GIVING GOD MODE TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS!
    (i did it in pvp)
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post  losthero77 Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Cranky_Cacti wrote:I told LostHero77 to tell everyone i would help rebuild everything! And i appologised to everyone!
    AND I WAS'NT THE ONE GIVING GOD MODE TO MEMBERS AND GUESTS!
    (i did it in pvp)
    you never said shit that was uber and zrh.
    UnknownMage

Post  UnknownMage Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 pm

All this over an argument on my server ...

This is messed up ...

zrh something was cacti xD
    losthero77
    losthero77

Post  losthero77 Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:11 pm

UnknownMage wrote:All this over an argument on my server ...

This is messed up ...

zrh something was cacti xD
    really but i know zh was pretty much lieing and i know he woulditn rebuild shit, he didnt even do anything about john(which i fixed problem with)
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Post  PlayaMade Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Here is what a few people have to say about you as of 5 minutes ago:

Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti 2011-017
    Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti 2011-018
    Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti 2011-019
    Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti 2011-022
    Mod abuse. Cranky_Cacti 2011-024
    BubbleTea

Post  BubbleTea Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Sorry they're just links, i guess the forum doesn't like image shack much...oh well, it's better this way anyway Razz

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/190/20110831203930.png
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/59/20110831205120.png
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/695/20110831205156.png/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/824/20110831205248.png/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/16/20110831205842.png/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/534/20110831205908.png/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/153/20110831210413.png/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/840/20110831210633.png/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/831/20110831211124.png/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/30/20110831211727.png/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/190/20110831213208.png/
    Cranky_Cacti

Post  Cranky_Cacti Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:23 pm

So... nobody liked me as a mod?
    I know what i did in pvp was very rude and unmodly.
    I understand why i was banned and i PROMISE that i will help rebuild.
    If i don't help then srh can ban me forever!

Again i am really sorry about all the grief i will help EVERYONE get there bases rebuilt then i will give everyone 100k as a sorry gift.
    Cranky_Cacti

Post  Cranky_Cacti Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Bubbletea in image 2 uber paid $100 a stack for tnt i never gave it away for free.
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Post  PlayaMade Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm

I take that back I just saw all the picks bubble put up. You CLEARLY were enjoying your powers way to much. (There were a few pics of you selling spawned stuff which is fine, but then again it was tnt, uber was having you do commands FOR him and making extra accounts to GRIEF WITH)
    Cranky_Cacti

Post  Cranky_Cacti Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Playa this is 100% true.
    I was only trying to have some fun so i went to pvp and saw uber3pic blowing up a base and i thought "eh i'm bored i guess i'll join for a minute" then i joined in and was having so much fun i forgot that i would possibly get banned.
    I told him that we would have to REBUILD all the bases after we were done.

So really i am very sorry to everyone and i promise i will NEVER do it again as long as im a mod.
    Please forgive me i would do anything to stay a mod.
    Sad
    Cranky_Cacti

Post  Cranky_Cacti Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 pm

Oh and fyi.
    Uber3pic was suggesting tp sniperex3 that he should make another account because sniper was scared he would get banned but i said "no i can't do that", and i never did any commands for him the only reason i had unclaimed land was because i was making a custom map on the pvp map and nobody could open hidden chest because of the factions.
    Uber3pic claimed them on his own.
    ItzTehEli

Post  ItzTehEli Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Can Cranky get banned already? he banned me for NO reason at all, he says I griefed but that's pure bullcrap and Ive been talking in skype with isaint and talkatar and they say you are just bothering them since i got banned, why do you have to mess up people's fun time in minecraft? just cause you are childish doesnt mean you should act childish in a game you are a moderator, you should act like one.
    Cranky_Cacti

Post  Cranky_Cacti Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 pm

ItzTehEli i had a good reason to ban you!
    You griefed me, isaint, fkames, & another pseron (i forgot his/her name) so please do not bug anyone about it please!
    ItzTehEli

Post  ItzTehEli Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Cranky_Cacti wrote:ItzTehEli i had a good reason to ban you!
    You griefed me, isaint, fkames, & another pseron (i forgot his/her name) so please do not bug anyone about it please!
    ROFLMAOSAIDUGFYSAFIGUASDYFASDFOASGDFASIDTFAUSDF
    How/what did i grief you?
    ISaint.... lol he is the guy i speak with in skype just for you to know, i am talking with him atm in skype
    fkames idk who the hell is he, what did i griefed that belonged 2 him?
    and im sure the other person is jazwho or talkatar both are my friends too and we speak on skype so i dont think isaint would report me for griefing a house that is ours, we live in it and i was making the roof's house now im sure its fucked up cause u banned talkatar and after i remade the roof u banned me so thats bullcrap you are so childish
    ItzTehEli

Post  ItzTehEli Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Cranky did you really ip banned me? ._. lol ur funny
    Cranky_Cacti

Post  Cranky_Cacti Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:18 pm

ItzTehEli i made a home made of wood and stone then i logged in at one time to see half of it GONE so i used /bb log on it and guess what it said... ItzTehEli broke block Stone, ItzTehEli broke block plank.
    Then after that iSaint said that his home was griefed so i tp'd to him and used /bb log AGAIN and saw this message "ItzTehEli broke block woodplank".
    Then fkames said he saw you grief him so i tp'd to him and WATCHED YOU GRIEF!

So don't complain that i banned you for no reason because that seems like a good reason to me!
    vegakotes
    vegakotes

Post  vegakotes Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:48 pm

ItzTehEli wrote:
    ISaint.... lol he is the guy i speak with in skype just for you to know, i am talking with him atm in skype
    and im sure the other person is jazwho or talkatar both are my friends too and we speak on skype so i dont think isaint would report me for griefing a house that is ours, we live in it and i was making the roof's house now im sure its fucked up cause u banned talkatar and after i remade the roof u banned me so thats bullcrap you are so childish

I doubt it was Cranky who banned talkatar as I know it was that little bastard who griefed my Inn in Underdark.
    ItzTehEli

Post  ItzTehEli Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:27 am

vegakotes wrote:
    ItzTehEli wrote:

I doubt it was Cranky who banned talkatar as I know it was that little bastard who griefed my Inn in Underdark.
    I remember that vega, u banned him after you tped all the server to a spot where u spawned like 98627354123 mosnters and talkatar just wanted 2 live so he broke in, so thats actually abuse cause everyone in there died remember?
    Cranky thats bullcrap, saint said that and u banned me like 3 days ago, when saint said that it was like 1 week ago so dont start talking bullcrap, btw if you remember anyone with a hcaked client can join the server with my username and i didnt broke anything of stone and wood, fkames mabey i did it but it isnt a reason for a ban just ask me to return everything and i will so you are still the worse mod ever
    PlayaMade
    PlayaMade

Post  PlayaMade Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:32 am

This thread is done and over with, btw that "anyone with a hacked client can use my name" line is bull. Thats why you have a password!
    vegakotes
    vegakotes

Post  vegakotes Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:05 am

ItzTehEli wrote:I remember that vega, u banned him after you tped all the server to a spot where u spawned like 98627354123 mosnters and talkatar just wanted 2 live so he broke in, so thats actually abuse cause everyone in there died remember?
    I didn't teleport everyone there, and I didn't spawn the million mobs.
    And he didn't break in, the front door wasn't broken at all, it was inside the various rooms, on one room he broke open 4 blocks, one near the bottom, 2 next to the door, and one inside of the room that kept the water from flooding the place.
    He also broke another "bath" block, and these were all at the back of the inn, so don't give me this shit that he broke in to live.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:23 am