Introduction + Extra Staff Application-

Misted

Introduction + Extra Staff Application-

Post  Misted on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Introduction/What makes me better?

Hello my name is Louis, I am a 15 year old male.
    I currently live in Canada. I speak perfectly English including french.
    I enjoy Minecraft multiplayer and I am very experienced. I adore helping others understand and achieve there goals.
    I'd like to join the staff team because I'd like to give a hand to help others. One of my hobbies is moderation. I have much experience since I have moderated, Administrated and programmed Servers and websites in the past. I'd think choosing me would be a clever decision since I am mature, kind and active.
    I would dedicate a generous portion of my time to moderation to help your server. I would offer this at a free-cost witch means you woudn't be charged for my quality service.
    As we all know cracked/Off-Line servers may be harder to manage and moderate since the player counts on those types of severs are oftenly higher witch means higher risks of grief attacks and other unwanted rule breaking attitude.

You may contact me at the following:
    Skype- Jezzleh
    MSN/Hotmail- iScriptez (@) hotmail.com

I hope to get your reply soon aswell as a positive response.
    Thank you for your time.

-Louis-Philippe payette (Real life name)
    /
    -Misted (In-game name)

PlayaMade

Approved. Welcome.

Post  PlayaMade on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Approved, however the moderation position, is only given to VIP's, which require a donation. This is to keep out possibly bad moderators, anyone who willingly donates 10$ or more shows true concern for the server. The theory is anyone can ask to be a mod, and only few actually do their job and don't abuse.

If you choose, to donate, you can then apply for a moderation position. Thank you and welcome to the server.

P.S your English is pretty good.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:45 pm