Minecraftia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

WhyHiThere's Suggestions - Making Minecraftia a Better, More Interesting, and Fun place.

WhyHiThere

WhyHiThere's Suggestions - Making Minecraftia a Better, More Interesting, and Fun place. Empty WhyHiThere's Suggestions - Making Minecraftia a Better, More Interesting, and Fun place.

Post  WhyHiThere Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Hey everyone! I have a few suggestions for plugins, I am suggesting these plugins as to tell you the truth, after you have 20 huge buildings, 15 houses scattered over the map, and a in-game business, things get boring, because, you pretty much did it all. I am suggesting these plug-ins to make Minecraftia have more things to do, so let me get started. All these plugins are made for Bukkit, as I know that's what Minecraftia runs off of, and none of them require Spout.

1. Jobs. Jobs are a great way to earn money, and I like how you can level your jobs skill and each level gives you more money per block, as I think our current way of making money is quite boring, and we all have to admit it is. I also like the different types of jobs you can get, so people can earn money for doing what they like to do in Minecraftia.
    Link.

2. Appleseed. It is like, extremely hard to get apples, and I think it would be cool to set up your own apple tree farms, another thing you would be-able to farm in Minecraftia! Smile
    Link.

3. Magicspells. Why don't we add some magic to minecraftia? I think this would be awesome, and make each Pvp war way more interesting. Smile
    Link.

4. Fridges This Plugin adds Fridges and Anvils to the game, I don't care so much about the fridges but the anvils are quite cool, as you can repare you armor with them.
    Link.

5. HeavenActivity Gives you iConomy money for being active in Minecraftia! I think this is a cool plugin, so you would have people doing more things.
    Link.

6. VoxelPort Is an AWESOME way that could be used to get around Minecraftia, I think it would be much cooler then boring old /warp shop or something similar. Check their video out, it's pretty epic.
    Link.

7. Craftbook. Craftbook lets you do so many more things with signs, redstone, so on. It would be an awesome plugin to add, giving people much more to do.
    Link.

Lets make Minecraftia better then ever! The better we are, then more donaters keeping us alive!
    vegakotes
    vegakotes

WhyHiThere's Suggestions - Making Minecraftia a Better, More Interesting, and Fun place. Empty Re: WhyHiThere's Suggestions - Making Minecraftia a Better, More Interesting, and Fun place.

Post  vegakotes Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:02 pm

This could be a lot of fun, plus with jobs people would be able to get money easier.
    Srh420
    Srh420
    Admin

WhyHiThere's Suggestions - Making Minecraftia a Better, More Interesting, and Fun place. Empty Re: WhyHiThere's Suggestions - Making Minecraftia a Better, More Interesting, and Fun place.

Post  Srh420 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm

jobs - worthless

appleseed - lag whore

magicspells - not needed

4-7 either worthless or lag whore

And also if i was to add anymore plugins i would need to upgrade the server yet again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:43 am